Wednesday, June 13, 2012

3 Weeks Already!

Time sure if flying by... I keep hoping it will slow down some so I can savor these days that I am staying at home with Baby C... I just am so in love with her preciousness and dont want to think about returning to work just yet! Unfortunately staying home was never an option for our family right now so I dont ever wish I could - since I know I cannot .. But the days seem to be slipping by oh so fast. While I am attempting to get our birth story written down before I forget even one minute of it ... I will leave you with a few pictures of our angel in her first three weeks of life! Happy Three weeks Princess Mommy and Daddy love you more than words can express!!!
 Brand new baby - about an hour old ... It took some time before we could snap any pictures since someone didnt want to breathe on their own!
 Precious girl on her first day home!  That face just kills me everytime, I think my heart breaks or opens just a tiny bit more ... I cannot imagine loving anything more than I love this child!
 Skyping with Mima and showing off my big blueberry blue eyes!
 Favorite place to sleep - on Mommy's chest after a meal!
I just wanted to document - I had taken this picture at 36 weeks! And had planned on posting on the 23rd! Well little miss had other plans and decided to make her debut instead. I did want to have this picture documented for memories sake.

Now on to attempt to get the birth story written before the princess awakens!

1 comment :

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - look forward to getting to know you! Wanted to let you know that I can't reply to your comment by email as it is set to "no reply" - you should change it to your email so people can respond to comments :)

    ReplyDelete